We have 100% confidence in our products and we want you to feel that way too, however if you are unhappy with your item please inform us immediately by emailing
return it in original packaging within 14 days (of notifying us). The 14 day period starts the day you receive your order. We will supply our return address once you have contacted us.
Please do not return items before you have contacted us.
Do not return items to the website address
Please send your package via a traceable method. We do not provide a pre-paid return label to return your package. You will not be reimbursed for your shipping cost and The Costumier® is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Merchandise eligible for return or exchange must be:
- New, unused and in original condition;
- Inclusive of all original hangtags, packaging, and components at the time of return or exchange.
- Accompanied by a proof of purchase (order confirmation email or number).
Used items are not eligible for return or exchange and will be returned.
The credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment used to purchase the item(s), the credit should appear on your next statement. Once the return process is completed, you will receive an email with a confirmation. All returns/exchanges must be returned within 14 days from the day you have received your order. Restocking fee may apply if the product returned is not in saleable condition and in original packaging.
Return and Exchanges
If you wish to process an exchange only, please kindly contact us for instructions.
To return or exchange, please follow these instructions:
1. You must first contact us providing us with the order number and reason for the return/exchange with our contact form.
2. We will provide you with instruction where you can return your order. Pack and seal your return securely making sure to indicate your order number clearly on the package when you ship it back to us. This will allow us to track your return, that has been sent in the original package if possible or any other package available.
3 . Customers are responsible for returning the item(s) at their own expense. We do not provide a pre-paid return label to return your package. Please make sure to ship your package with a tracking number, signed delivery and/or insurance, as The Costumier® are not held responsible for any lost returns.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
If the item was a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, please obtain the order number from the gift giver before returning. Once the returned item is received, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
All of The Costumier Bags come with a 6 month Warranty.
What parts / components are under Warranty
- The Fabric, Webbing, Strap, Stitching, Trim, Construction of the bag.
- Zips, D-Rings, Loops and buckles
What parts / components are NOT under Warranty
- Straps holding D-Rings / Loops. They are not to be used to hang heavy equipment. They are designed to only hold lightweight objects, such as safety pins, tapes.
- 6 months
Faulty Products falling under Warranty Period
- Please send images of faulty products.
- Faulty products will be fixed to correct any issues that fall under the warranty's coverage
- Email us at email@example.com and we will assess how best to service your bag.